Thank you Lord for your faithfulness πŸ™☺️😘


Lord you have faithfully shown me so many times before. And this time is no exception Lord and simply can't be ignored, that you know all that concerns my life. Everything your eyes do see, you always come through at just the right time to meet my every need. For nothing escapes your watchful eye. No problem that we may cross. But so often, Lord, it seems as though there's a delay in your response. I know it's a testing of our faith to wait so patiently. You stretch us so our faith may grow though we want it instantly. But it's for our good that you respond in your time, not in ours. For if you didn't - we'd stay as infants getting everything right now. For us to grow more Christ-like, we need to learn to wait. For often that's the answer to prayer and builds us up in faith. So, I thank you for the answer to come as I hand it over in prayer. Thank you that you're still working on me and my breakthrough's drawing near.
#Praise God
#All glory, honor, praises and thanksgiving belongs to God alone

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

AWIT 56:3-4

Make me Yours πŸ™❤️😊